People working on social determinants of health (SDOH) programs need a way to provide updates and results to external stakeholders, organizational leadership, and internal team members. A solid communication plan serves several purposes, including:
- Providing a forum to describe program details, success, and goals
- Consolidating internal talking points and messaging for external-facing departments
- Driving transparency and accountability
- Generating awareness and alignment around the organization’s mission and social impact
Spring Street conducts working sessions to:
- organize existing SDOH programs and initiatives
- describe organizational SDOH goals
- identify the recipients, methods and timing for different types of messages
- establish formal, comprehensive communication plans
We help create the necessary structure, tools, and plan(s) to effectively communicate about your SDOH programs, track execution of specific messaging, and update planning and tools as needs evolve.
Get to know us at www.springstreet.exchange/dsrip.